Monday, May 7, 2007

I quit! I'm free!

DEFINITION: A feeling of euphoria which occurs when you finally quit your boring, mind-numbingly dull, and emotionally unrewarding job.

I quit! I'm free!

VERBOTICISMS: (Invented words created by the Verbotomy Writers)

Funemployment: /fun-ehm-PLOY-ment/ Guess what! I quit Pizza Hut! Let the funemployment begin! Etymology: fun + unemployment Created by: Alchemist.

Resiglation: /res-ig-lay-shun/ John felt resiglation at finally quiting his job so that he could persue that career as a deadbeat like he'd always wanted. Etymology: resignation + elation Created by: jedijawa.

Deliverdance: /dee-liver-dans/ His feeling of deliverdance at quitting his job was so overpowering that he felt like Michael Flatley Etymology: deliverance + riverdance Created by: Jabberwocky.

Exitstasy: /egg-zit-stah-see/ I was filled with extreme exitstasy when I left my boring busboy job to move on to bigger and better things! It was after i quit that i remembered I dropped out of highschool. Etymology: Ecstasy (joyful excitement, great happiness) + exit (to abandon, as in one's job) Created by: ziggy41.

To see more verboticisms for this definition go to:
http://www.verbotomy.com/verboticisms.php?jid=free

Be Creative,

James

www.verbotomy.com
the create-a-word game

No comments: