Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I wish I knew what I'm thinking?

DEFINITION: n. A lost thought; v. intr. To become distracted and lose track of what you were thinking.

I wish I knew what I'm thinking?

VERBOTICISMS: (Invented words created by the Verbotomy Writers)

Blinkling: /blink-ling/ Several times a day I get an earth shattering blinkling but then in an instant, it's gone Etymology: inkling + blink Created by: Jabberwocky.

Ruminesia: /roo-muh-nee-zhuh/ He was contemplating the most brilliant idea for a new e-company when ruminesia set in and all he could remember was that he really wanted a chocolate ice-cream cone. Etymology: ruminate (think about, ponder) + amnesia Created by: Stevenson0.

Braindrop: /brain-drop/ Um, I forget what I was going to write. Etymology: Braindrops keep falling from my head. And just like the guy whose thoughts are too big for his head, nothing seems to stick.... Created by: petaj.

Thoughtbotomy: /n. thot-bot-oh-mee/ During his presentation, Bob had an unscheduled thoughtbotomy; the slide was before him, yet he couldn't think of a single word to say. Etymology: thought, lobotomy Created by: purpleartichokes.

To see more verboticisms for this definition go to:
http://www.verbotomy.com/verboticisms.php?jid=scratch

Be Creative,

James

www.verbotomy.com
the create a word game

No comments: