Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm clean! Clean as a needle!

DEFINITION: The prescribed response of shock and denial that all world-class athletes follow when caught using banned drugs.

I'm clean! Clean as a needle!

VERBOTICISMS: (Invented words created by the Verbotomy Writers)

Denyitol: /dee-nI-it-ol/ I take two tabs of denyitol and I'm fine Etymology: deny + it+ all Created by: wordmeister.

Jabbergasted: /jab-err-gas-ted/ to suggest that i won that week of verbotomy due to the illegal use of anabolic dictionaroids...i have to tell you that leaves me absolutely jabbergasted Etymology: jab, flabbergasted Created by: rikboyee.

Prescriptstun: /pre-SCRIP-stun/ Derek strode into the pretenssconference mistakenly confident that his prescriptstun would convince the world that he was clean. Etymology: prescription (they always say it was prescribed for the flu) + script (used to rehearse for the press conference) + stun (shock) Created by: petaj.

Aghrasst: /a-grassd/ I'm absolutely aghrasst at the accusations leveled against me by my fellow team mates - just aghrasst I tell you - anabolic dictionaroids (who grassed?) Etymology: aghast + grassed Created by: Jabberwocky.

To see more verboticisms for this definition go to:
http://www.verbotomy.com/verboticisms.php?jid=dopey

Be Creative,

James

www.verbotomy.com
the create a word game

No comments: