Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hey it's me. Give me a call.

DEFINITION: A voice mail message, which does not include a name, a number, or any other relevant information which could be used to identify the caller.

Hey it's me. Give me a call.

VERBOTICISMS: (Invented words created by the Verbotomy Writers)

Phononymous: /foe-non-ee-mus/ he enjoyed the mystery of it, the tension... he could almost taste their need to know more...oh yes... he much preferred to remain phononymous Etymology: anonymous, phone Created By: rikboyee.

Guessage: /gess-ij/ The guessage on her machine said nothing more than "Meet me at Sam's Place at 6." Because she was in contact with over two dozen on-line daters, Alice realized she was driving to a semi-blind date. Etymology: guess, message Created By: purpleartichokes.

Enigmessage: /-ˌɛnɪgˈmɛsədʒ-/ I hate enigmessages. Etymology: From enigma + message. Created By: ErWenn.

Inblognito: /in-blog-nee-toe/ My most promising and interesting messages I ever receive usually come inblognito. I can never follow up, or act on them. So to get even and relieve my frustration, I randomly leave one of my friends an inblognito. Etymology: incognito + blog Created By: Stevenson0.

To see more verboticisms for this definition go to:
http://www.verbotomy.com/verboticisms.php?jid=message

Be Creative,

James

www.verbotomy.com
the create-a-word game

No comments: