Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I had to eat ten bowls of cereal before I felt better

DEFINITION: To eat your favorite food, not because you are hungry, but because you are feeling sad or lonely.

I ate ten bowls of cereal before I was satisfied.

VERBOTICISMS: (Invented words created by the Verbotomy Writers)

Therapeat: /thair-ah-peet/ after she got home from her nieces wedding, she desperately needed to therapeat Etymology: therapy, eat Created by: rikboyee.

Smorgasbored: /smOr-giz-bOrd/ Selina sat in front of the food she just pulled from the fridge. She is smorgasbored and content to eat her blues away after being dumped by her boyfriend of nine years. Etymology: smorgasbord, as in buffet/ bored, as in discontent or depressed Created by: toadstool57.

Sadisfy: /sad-is-fy/ Food will sadisfy my empty stomach as well as my empty heart. Etymology: sad + satisfy Created by: lauramy.

Proznack: /PROH-snak/ When his HMO denied his claim for anti-depressants, Terry turned to Proznacking. I hear he is up to 4 boxes of FiddleFaddle a day. Etymology: Prozac (popular antidepressant) + snack Created by: Alchemist.

To see more verboticisms for this definition go to:
http://www.verbotomy.com/verboticisms.php?jid=cereal

Be Creative,

James

www.verbotomy.com
the create-a-word game

No comments: